In 2021, our EDM mastering service is the best way to get your music heard in the clubs and on the top of the Beatport sales charts.
With a combination of the best analog hardware and DSP/Native plugins, we’ll take your EDM tracks and provide a punchy, clear, wide, yet warm master that will translate across all major listening systems.
How It Works: The Mastering Process
Getting your songs club and radio-ready is simple:
- Look over all our options, from mastering, stem mastering, and mixing to see what service is best for you. Need some help deciding? Just send a message and we’ll be happy to give you any advice include pre-sales mix analysis, FREE of charge.
- Place your order.
- After your payment is completed you will be redirected to an upload page with further instructions on how to prepare your files. You will also have the opportunity to send any notes and requests along with the files.
- We receive your order and files. After making sure that everything is in good shape the mastering (or mixing) process is started.
- The first version is sent for your approval. If revisions are needed you simple reply back with any comments or corrects needed. A second version is sent and the process goes from there.
Stems And EDM Mixing Services
Sometimes your song might require more than what simple stereo mastering can provide. This is where stem mastering and full mixing packages can help.
Send up to 8 stereo audio files for individual processing. These can include groups such as, drums, synths, vocals and single tracks like your kick and bassline. By effecting each major group on its own problems that might be impossible to fix in stereo mastering now become solvable.
If you’d like, however, the complete song can be sent as either a project in a compatible format (currently supporting: Ableton Live 9, Cubase 8.5 Pro, and Logic Pro) or bounced WAV/AIFF files.
This gives the maximum flexibility to tweak and balance your entire mix with EQ, compression, and effects, and includes mastering as part of the fee.
If you are stuck on an idea that can’t get past the finish line, the most comprehensive option is to employ our ghost production services. This includes not only a full mix and master but song creation, vocal tuning, sound design, and more.
Get in touch for more details on a custom package that suits your needs.
The Mixing and Mastering Engineer
Your helpful engineer has years of experience in the industry mixing and mastering electronic music, with chart success, radio and TV placement including support of some of the biggest DJ names in the business and also working with Grammy nominated artists. More importantly we are here to help you reach your full potential in this increasingly competitive music industry.
Pre-sales support is provide FREE to answer any questions or concerns you have before ordering, just ask.
Types of EDM Tracks We Work On
Although many people associate the term EDM with the ‘bigroom’ genre, we are happy to take on and have experience in all of these styles and more (if you don’t see yours listed just contact us)
- Big Room
- Drum and Bass
- House (Deep, Electro, Tech, etc…)
- Trance (Deep, Progressive, Psy, Tech, etc…)